- The Major Release is scheduled once per year, in October. It includes new features for all product components.
- The Revision Release is scheduled once per year, in April. It includes new features for all product components on top of the last Major Release.
- Feature Update Packs are scheduled twice per year, in January and July. These include new features for all our product components, except for the platform, and they work with the latest Major version release.
- For the last Major Version, once per month, Update Packs containing bug fixes can be released.
In case of an urgent security issue or a blocking bug, Hotfixes can be provided, for all the major supported versions, as soon as they are available.
- New features are provided only for the last Major Release:
- Every 6 Months for the platform
- Every 3 Months for our Vertical Solutions: Banking & Insurance
You can find the release notes for all releases in this guide, under the FintechOS Release Notes section. The convergence release notes have links to dedicated release notes for each solution or you can navigate in the table of contents to the solution you are working with.
For example, to read release notes for Banking Product Factory go to Banking Release Notes > Banking Product Factory.
FintechOS Platform Product Support Timeline
FintechOS Platform offers support for the current major version, as well as for major versions released publicly during the past 24 months. New functionalities, improvements, and defect fixes are offered for the latest major release, while active previous releases (within 24 months) are only subject to defect fixes.
Versions older than 24 months are marked as legacy and supported via Community self-service materials and by the Technical Support team, but not bound to a response time SLA, and without any obligation to provide any remedy, patch or hot fix.
In case of an urgent security issue or blocking defect, we release Hotfixes, for all supported Major Release versions.
FintechOS 22 release was out in October 2021 and is scheduled to be out of support in October 2023.
Starting November 2022, Major Version FintechOS 21 is labeled Legacy Major Release Version, considered out of support, and will no longer receive bugfixes.
- Starting October 2023, Major Version FintechOS 22 is labeled Legacy Major Release Version, considered out of support, and will no longer receive bugfixes.