This version is compatible with HPFI v22.1. The supported operating system is Microsoft Windows 10. The supported browser is Google Chrome.
Download the package from the Marketplace.
Install and configure:
- Standard FintechOS infrasturcture (with B2CPortal, B2CProxy and Jobserver)
- Co-browsing Processor. Install the syspack
SySDigitalSolutionPackages v21.2.2300.zipand install it to have the processor.
Once you downloaded the package Help Center-1.0.0.zip, unzip the package. It contains the following set-up:
- solution (the solution with the templates for the B2C Portal, containing the digital assets)
There are two digital assets named FAQ-DM and FAQ-SDK.
- additional-files (the library with custom controls; the custom files and the report document templates)
- default-products (the banking products)
- reset (it contains SQL procedures to delete records from the database)
- an installation guide.
1 Install the Solution
- Import the packages using Digital Solutions Packages found within the solution folder.
- Add the latest syspackdeployer in the solution folder, edit the installer and run it in admin mode.
2 Set up the Additional Files
- Copy or upload the custom folder in the B2CPortal or Portal folder, depending on your needs.
- Add the keys from keys-for-poral file in the web.config of the Portal and change it with your values.
- Add the keys needed for the Cognitive Processors and in the web.config of the B2CPortal or Portal, depending on your needs.
- Restart the application pools/services for B2CPortal and B2CProxy.