The Help Center accelerator allows you to access questions fast during any digital journey. It accommodates frequently asked questions that users need to have access to. These are the typical questions that a financial institutionA financial institution (FI) is a company that manages financial and monetary transactions such as deposits, loans, investments, and currency exchange, i.e business operations within the financial services sector including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, brokerage firms, and investment dealers. needs to address. This accelerator is not limited to a banking or insurance process, but any website/ e-commerce offering products or services can embed this Help Center in their online sales. The back-office may also benefit from easily adding new questions. It brings together a community feeling by adding votes to the answers that already exist on the platform to help the back-office improve the support they offer their customers.
Business Pain Points
The Help Center by FintechOS is aimed at resolving some of the pain points when offering quick help to users:
- lack of personalized questions;
- cost of service;
- lack of contact information;
- asking new questions;
- long time to find out answers to common questions.
The Help Center accelerator by FintechOS solves these pain points by offering a fully digital seamless way to answer questions.
Advantages of the Help Center
Here are some of the major benefits the solution offers through FintechOS:
- Digital and Instant Answers. A large array of questions can be added fast to aid users with their problems.
- Time-efficient. This center saves time for both users and bank employees to avoid time spent on hold calling an operator.
- Personalized questions. Users can ask additional questions.
- Integration. The solution can be integrated easily with any digital process.
- Solving problems. Users can get help to their problems when advancing in their journey.