This version is compatible with High Productivity Fintech Infrastructure v22.1. The supported operating system is Microsoft Windows 10, and the supported browser is Google Chrome.
Download the package from the Marketplace.
Install and configure:
- Standard FTOS infrastructure (with B2CPortal, B2CProxy, JobServer, MessageBus, MessageComposer for the Contact Validation) v22.1 as explained here
- Banking Product Factory v3.0.2
- OTP project (found in the folder DIP for Mortgage-v1.0.0.zip > prereq)
- B2C Setup project (found in the folder DIP for Mortgage-v1.0.0.zip > prereq) or a manually configured B2C security role assigned to the Guest user and a front-end domain named B2C.
- FAQ Module (for details, see here)
- Optionally, consider the Ideal Postcodes, Zoopla and Core Banking integrations which are subject to internal implementation.
After the FintechOS environment is installed, proceed with the next steps.
Once you downloaded the package DIP for Mortgage-1.0.0.zip, unzip the package. It contains the following set-up:
- solution (the solution with the templates for the B2C Portal, containing the digital assets)
- additional-files (the library with custom controls; the custom files and the report document templates)
- default-products (the banking products)
- reset (it contains SQL procedures to delete records from the database)
- an installation guide.
1 Install the Solution
Import the packages using Digital Solutions Packages found within the
Add the latest syspackdeployer in the reset folder, edit the installer and run it in admin mode.
Add the latest syspackdeployer in the data-model folder, edit the installer and run it in admin mode.
Add the latest syspackdeployer in the solution folder, edit the installer and run it in admin mode.
2 Set up the Additional Files
Copy or upload the custom folder in the B2C Portal folder.
Copy or upload the content of the UploadEBS in your UploadEBS folder.
Core Banking Integration
For the Core Banking integration, set the value to 1 (true). If you don't want to integrate the core banking system, set the key CB-use-integration to 0 (false) and you can leave the other keys with the default values.
<add key="B2CProxy" value="LinkToProxy" />
<add key="CB-use-integration" value="1" />
<add key="CB-URL" value="core-banking-api-baseurl" />
<add key="CB-user" value="core-banking-api-username" />
<add key="CB-pass" value="core-banking-api-password" />
<add key="CB-bank-code" value="core-banking-api-defaultBank" />
Add the keys needed for the Cognitive Processors and SMTP in the web.config of the B2C Portal.
Add the keys needed for the Cognitive Processors in the serviceSettings of the Jobserver.
Add the proxy routes in proxy config file.
Restart the application pools/services for B2C Portal and B2CProxy.
The solution contains a video on the page Fully Online End to End Process. Within the web.config file, add the code:
<mimeMap fileExtension=".mp4" mimeType="video/mp4" />
3 Install the Default Banking Products
Add the latest syspackdeployer in the default-products folder, edit the installer and run it in admin mode.