Custom Processor Step
This feature makes it possible for a user to add an automation processor such as Computer Vision or eSign or Video Streaming Processor or Face Recognition to a step without writing code. This functionality aids the user to rapidly build a fully automated digital journey with multiple steps and to easily call processors to the flow. By doing so, the time is halved and the navigation between steps is clear to the building of a form driven flow. To do so:
- Open the FintechOS Studio, open the main menu, select Digital Journey, click on the Form Driven Flow.
- Read the list and select the Form Driven Flow you wish to edit by adding a processor to one of its steps.
- After opening the form driven flow, click on ''4. Steps'' to add a new step. For more information, see Adding and Configuring Steps.
- Click on ''Insert'' and fill in the name of the step, display name and for Type from the Option set select the Processor.
- Click the ''Save and reload'' button. The general page will open.
- Fill in the fields:
Fields Required Data type Description Name Yes Text It is automatically filled. It is the name of the step. Display name Yes Text It is automatically filled. It is the name of the step. Step Type Yes Option set It is automatically filled. It is the name of the step. Processor name Yes Option set Select the name of the processor. Processor settings Yes Option set Select the settings you configured earlier for the processor. Existing Compare file Yes Option set When using the Face recognition or Face recognition with Liveness, this field enables the system to compare the selfie with the photo for an ID. Success navigation step Yes Option set Select the step you wish to be next if the processor step is a success. Fail navigation step Yes Option set Select the step you wish to be next if the processor step is a failure.
- Click the ''Save and reload'' button.
- Add the proper security roles for this step by clicking the ''Insert'' button and choosing one of the security roles. For more details, see Creating Security Roles. Click the ''Save and close'' button.
- Repeat for as many steps as needed.