Core Policy Admin 3.0
October 22nd, 2021
The 3.0 version of Core Policy Admin is compatible with Configuration Management part of Innovation Studio 21.2 and comes with a number of new features and improvements. Read about them below.
Mid-term Adjustments (MTA)
This functionality enriches the existing insurance policy management ecosystem by adding the possibility to allow changes on the running policies according to the client request. Read more about this here.
This functionality allows the user can manually generate a Master Policy in the system through a journey, in order to administer a product where there are multiple policies issued under the same Master Policy.
New Core Policy Admin Dashboard
The new Core Policy Admin dashboard contains the Insert Cancellation and Insert Alteration buttons, as well as the Policies List, Policy Cancellations List and Alterations List sections.
• New API for master policies generation.
• The policy versioning mechanism is included in lapsing and cancellation flows.
• Policy Cancellation improvements: there are different cancellation types available for each insurance type.
• Small improvement in the Change payment type.
• The ChangePaymentTypeAPI endpoint used for change payment type.