FintechOS Studio allows you to export the records from any entity (including entity and attribute). To do so, at the upper-right corner of the page, click Export and select one of the export options:
- Export current set – to export only the set of entries displayed on the first page of the list.
- Export all data set – to export all the entries within the list.
Select the format for the document by clicking on Excel or CSV . For CSV files, you can also set the formatting options.
When exporting data from the Business Entities List, the exported .xls file will contain a header line and a line with the corresponding entity properties for each entity. The .xls file will lists the following entity details:
- Name - The entity name as it is stored in the database.
- DisplayName - The entity name that is displayed in the user interface.
- ShowInMenu –TRUE if the ShowInMenu checkbox has been selected on the entity, FALSE otherwise.
- Is System Entity – TRUE if the IsSystem Entity checkbox has been selected on the entity (or it is a default system entity), FALSE otherwise.
To export entity attributes, views, forms, relationships referenced or relationships referencing, double-click on the entity and in the Edit Business Entity page and click the Export button available below the section header corresponding to the data you want to export.