FintechOS Studio allows you to export the records from any entity (including entity and attribute). To do so, at the upper-rigtht corner of the page, click the Export icon and select one of the export option:
- Export current set – to export only the set of entries displayed on the first page of the list.
- Export all data set – to export all the entries within the list.
An Excel file will be downloaded on your computer in the default Download folder.
When exporting data from the Business Entities List, the exported .xls file will contain a header line and a line with the corresponding entity properties for each entity. The .xls file will lists the following entity details:
- Name - The entity name as it is stored in the database.
- DisplayName - The entity name that is displayed in the user interface.
- ShowInMenu –TRUE if the ShowInMenu checkbox has been selected on the entity, FALSE otherwise.
- Is System Entity – TRUE if the IsSystem Entity checkbox has been selected on the entity (or it is a default system entity), FALSE otherwise.
To export entity attributes, views, forms, relationships referenced or relationships referencing, double-click on the entity and in the Edit Business Entity page and click the Export button available below the section header corresponding to the data you want to export.