This feature makes it possible to trigger an action created in Defining Form Actions and adding it to its own step. It looks like the default step without an UI.
- Open the FintechOS Studio, open the main menu, select Digital Journey, click on the Form Driven Flow.
- Read the list and select the Form Driven Flow you wish to edit by adding an action to one of its steps.
- After opening the form driven flow, click on Steps to add a new step. For more information, see Adding and Configuring Steps.
- Click on Insert and fill in the name of the step, display name and for Type from the Option set select the Action.
- Click the Save and reload button. The General page will open.
- Fill in the fields to configure the Flow Control, Advanced, Creating Security Roles and Defining Form Actions. They behave as for a default step.
- Click the Save and reload button.
- Add the proper security roles for this step by clicking the Insert button and choosing one of the security roles. For more details, see Creating Security Roles. Click the Save and close button.
- Repeat for as many steps as needed.