Grouping Entities in Menu Items
For usability purposes, you can group business related entities in menu items which will be displayed on the main menu.
To do so, follow these steps:
- From the menu, click Digital Frontends > Digital Experience Portals > Menu Items. The Menu Items List page appears. It contains two records: Portal which allows you do define the entities to be shown in the Portal main menu, and Studio which allows you do define the entities to be shown in the FintechOS Studio main menu.
- Double-click on the Portal record. The Edit Menu Item page appears. In this page, you can only change the Icon URL and add, edit existing or remove menu items from the c.
- At the top of the Menu Item Children section, click the Insert button. The Add Menu Item page appears.
- Select the type of entity that you want to include in the menu. The following options are available:
- Make sure that you fill-in the mandatory fields, the ones marked with a red dot.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click the Save and New icon if you want save current menu item and add a new one, otherwise click the Save and close icon.
- Reorder the menu items to best suit your needs by drag and drop records in the Menu Item Children section.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click the Save and close icon.
Entity - allows you to add a specific entity as item under the current menu.
Custom Flow - allows you to add a specific custom flow as item under the current menu.
Report - allows you to add a specific report as item under the current menu.
Menu Section - allows you do define a sub-menu of the current menu. You will be able to add new menu items under the current menu.
The content of the Add Menu Item page changes based on the menu item Type you selected.