FINTECH OPERATING SYSTEM
- Create personalized content and business-tailored segments of audience (customer personas) to further create effective sales or administrative campaigns.
- Define, adjust, and maintain banking and insurance, together with offers for building new commercial conditions over existing products, creating bundles of different products and services.
- Create and customize digital journeys, visual representations of every experience (path) users take when contracting financial products.
- Streamline the experience of your users by customizing the login screen, apply your own branding and theme, show tooltips, use custom icons.
- Use built-in indicators to get insight on the performance and statistics of your launched products and digital journeys.
- Use highly contextualized digital journeys aligned to various financial products to help your customers easily complete onboarding and self-servicing processes.
- Use data point connections to external Saas providers to enrich customer data through customer identity verification and data validation, and help with onboarding and risk decision.
- Manage third-party entities (agents, brokers, insurers, etc.) registered with the financial institution to intermediate the selling of various banking products to customers.
- Manage records and processes for customers, including lending with underlying limits and collaterals, deposits, minimum current accounts capabilities, third-party management, or credit facilities.
- Support back-office policy administration for the life cycle of a contract, manage renewals and multi-object/person contracts, lapsing, and cancel policies.
- Effectively perform financial transactions and gather the specific accounting information needed for ledger reports and other financial statements.
- Automate business steps that users follow through, from registering loss notifications, documenting claims, validating claims to, scheduling payments, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Automate invoice generation, direct debit processing, premium payments collection, and allocation.
- Use app data forms to create digital apps with flexible navigation for middle and back office operations.
- Test FintechOS banking solutions during implementation using sample data.
- Collect, aggregate, and process customer data for legal entities and private individuals in order to have easy access to the customer's profile and accelerate the onboarding process.
- Create effective and user-tailored ways of interacting with the customer, automate completely personalized campaigns, populate unique emails for each individual, ensuring personalized communication with your customers based on their needs.
- Set up an organizational structure by creating the business units, security roles, and assigning users the appropriate security roles to map the job-related responsibilities with the required level of access privileges.
- Create advanced solutions that automatically validate identity documents, use face recognition, co-browsing, generate customized contracts and agreements that customers can sign.
- Use the data persistence layer where the information processed by FintechOS digital solutions is stored and managed as the foundation for creating customer journeys.
- Organize allocation, prioritization, and oversight for workflows that operate with tasks.
- Control the ownership, versioning, deployment, and import/export of all components that fulfill a specific business need (such as a digital journey) by organizing them into digital assets.
- Aggregate data from various sources and have a centralized view of, for instance of a table with debtors with outstanding loans, together with the remaining payments and the duration since the last payment was received.
- Get access to a variety of API connectors for customer journeys, to connect to external APIs where you could for instance, use a credit reporting agency's API to automatically check the creditworthiness of an applicant.
- Use a set of administrative configurations to manage the platform, including system parameters, localization, application languages and more.
The Academy has all the resources and support to take your career to the next level. Empowering you with the skills to be at the forefront of digital transformation and shape the future of financial services.